Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] colinbaisden@hotmail.com is offline

Default Building notice for Replacement Windows

Hi,

I plan to replace windows in my house room by room as I go round
redecorating /overhauling them. This means there could be 6 months or
more between each window replacement (some need plenty of work and
like a break to get on with life between projects!). Submitting a
building notice for each replacement window make it expensive (£90 a
go in my area) so I wondered if ayone could tell me if there is an
expiry period of such notices allowing me to cover more than one
window in a submission? or does it vary from council to council?

Cheers,