Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ceramic Tile Over Peel and Stick Vinyl

On Apr 16, 11:06 pm, wrote:
WHy would you put ceramic tile in a kitchen? They're slippery and
when dealing with hot pots and pans and the grease that splashes from
cooking, ceramic sounds dangerous. I used to live in a house with
ceramic on the bathroom floor. I slipped several times. When an
elderly relative fell in there and nearly died from hitting her head
on the tub, I ripped that garbage out of there.

You probably had the wrong tiles for the application. Tens, maybe hundreds
of thousands of bathrooms have ceramic tile and no one slips in them. I
loved it in my kitchen. Easy to clean, always looked good. Yes, that is my
first choice for bath and kitchens.