Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Grex P635 Pinner first impressions

wrote in message

Sounds like you got winner. I have wanted a pinner, but put it off as
I don't always need one. I am sure if I get one I will use it a lot
more than I am thinking I would now, but other priorities call.

I was surprised how many uses I've found for mine, including as bait.

The Omer PR18 I have only shoots to 11/16" pins, and is kind of pricey being
handmade/fitted, but I've been real happy with it and have not found a need
for longer 23ga pins. Still, it's nice to have more options for a few
dollars less with the Grex, which is probably what I would get were I to do
it again.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/20/07