Posted to uk.d-i-y
Perry (News) Perry (News) is offline

Default Makita Circular Saws

Thanks for all the comments and advice, seems that most agreed that
Makita is the way to go.

As it happens, on my way home from the station I pass a big old house
that's being converted to flats and they were working late yesterday,
so I thought I'd be a cheeky bugger and pop my head in to ask their
opinion. One of the guys had a 5703 which he recommended highly, I had
a quick fiddle and I liked the feel of it too. I've already had my
hands on a 5704 and the 5703 felt a bit more comfortable.

So I've bitten the bullet and ordered a 5703RK, I found one at £111
inc delivery, slightly over the £100 I originally budgeted - but the
only reason for setting a budget is so that you can be creative in
finding excuses to blow it :-)

Thanks again

Perry