Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] bill.sloman@ieee.org is offline

Default I DESTROYED MY TELEVISION SET.

On Apr 16, 8:57 pm, "Michael A. Terrell"

On Apr 16, 3:00 am, "Michael A. Terrell"

Which is Mike Terrell's response to evidence-based criticism. It does
illustrate my point about brain-washing - the poor dear can't process
any comment about U.S. imperfections.

Yes, Bill, the whole damn universe is brainwashed, but you are an
unemployable househusband who lives off his wife, and welfare.

The entire universe obviously isn't brainwashed. Quite a few people
have gone through the U.S. educational system without being
brainwashed, which leaves them free to perceive that U.S. society
still has a few weak points which could be improved.

Anyone who doesn't kiss your ass is brainwashed in your opinion.

I don't even own an ass

Look in your mirror, I'm sure you'll find an ass.

You've got the same problem as Jim Thompson - you are seriously out of
touch with reality.

though I've probably got proprietary rights
on a bunch of asses on sci.electronics.design who bray reliably when I
push their buttons.

Really? You've been kill filed there for about a year. I only see
your crap once in a while when someone responds to you. like your
mindless rants about anyone using a 555 timer for a project.

Nothing mindless about it. It has been a long time since the 555 was a
good choice to do anything electronic.

You start bleating like the mindless sheep that you are.

Every post identical ... you've really got my number, haven't you.

You'd be a member of that undistinguished group.

You're like that bunch of losers on soc.men who invaded several other
electronics nesgroups, along with their pathetic claims that they "OWN"
anyone who responds. Do you enjoy raping women, like they do?

Don't know. Never tried it - it is morally repugnant, so I can't
imagine that I'll ever get to find out.

You sound just like them.

Your perceptions aren't up to much, are they.

Oh, that's right, you're just another gutless
Eurosheep. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A!!! Do
they have you stump trained yet?

Very convincing, I'm sure.

Of course, your opinion is worth as much as your paycheck from last week.

My most recent paycheck - for the preiod from the 19th February 2007
to the 18th March 2007 was for $2872.02 before tax, $1933.26 after
tax.

I didn't know welfare paid that much in Nijmegen.

There is a lot you don't know. Another illustration of the defects of
the American educational system.

Or do you get that much because your wife has a high paying job?

If you've worked for more than 39 weeks, Dutch unemployment benefit is
fixed at 70% of your last salary.
There are circumstances where your partner's income can influence your
benefit, but I'm not in that situation.

I've converted from euros to U.S. dollars at today's rate of exchange.

You bragged about being paid for not finding a job on one of the
other sci.electronics newsgroups.

I don't brag about it. I'd be much happier to be working, and nobody
has been able to suggest any way in which I could imrove my job-
hunting technique - I certainly apply for more jobs than I am obliged
to under the rules, which is to say, more than one a week.

This has nothing to do with the value of my opinion, of course.

Next he will relive his past, rattling on about all the crap he
designed. Pavlov would have been proud.

And you behave differently?

All anyone has to do is mention your name and you show up, spouting
your rhetoric.

Why not? I've got nothing better to do.

OK, Bill since you have nothing else to do I challenege you to find
ONE post where I claimed the US was perfect.

So why do you get so upset by my occasional suggestions that some
aspects of U.S. society are less than perfect?

When some Australian nutter shot some thirty-odd tourists at Port
Arthur a few years ago, Australia tightened up it gun control laws.
When American nutters trot around university and high school campuses
shooting students and passers-by in similar numbers, the National
Rifle Association explains to America that an occasional massacre is a
small price to pay for the right of every nutter in the country to
bear automatic weapons, and you haven't even thrown the committee of
the NRA into a lunatic asylum, let alone sorted out your idiotic gun
control laws.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen