michael

Default firearms - modern labor saving devices.

Ed Huntress wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message

Ed is one of those that looks down his nose at those of us who live in
"flyover country"...which in his lexicon translates as "Here be
dragons".

That's *flypaper country*. Flypaper is the excuse they use for newspapers in
flyover country.

But for all of that, he is still a pretty sharp guy. We have never
met, though I suspect we would probably get along well enough in real
life. If I make it to Westec, I might even go listen to him speak.

Sorry, it's not a public thing. It's a press conference for editors. I doubt
if I'll have more than 20 minutes, anyway.

However, I'll be at the show all day Tuesday, if you're going to be around.

Ed Huntress

Dang, a couple hundred miles away and I'll miss WESTEC *and* Ed. I have way too
much work to go anywhere. Maybe next year...again.

michael