Posted to alt.home.repair
Goedjn Goedjn is offline

Default What Color Storm Door

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 11:35:22 -0400, "Buck Turgidson"
wrote:

I know it is subjective and a matter of taste, but I recently installed an
oak-finish fiberglass entry door. My wife wants a storm door cuz she feels
safer with the extra barrier. I am not sure what color would go with the
oak. My thought is to buy a black storm door, and paint the shutters black
to match.

Below is what the house looks like (before the oak door was put in).

Any thoughts on what would look best.

http://jcman.hostingisfree.com/July0352.jpg

Is that doorway mostly protected from direct
sunlight by the overhang? If so, use lexan,
with just enough frame around it to attach the
latch and hinges.