Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Stamped Concrete Patio - Sealing

On Apr 16, 11:58 am, "baysidejay" wrote:
I live in the Rocky Mountain Region with a west facing stamped
concrete patio. I would like to seal it both for appearance and
longevity of the patio. Last yeat I tried a Quickcrete high gloss
product. It looked great for about 2 weeks before the sun absolutely
ate it. Does anyone have any suggestions on a product that I could
use to both protect and restore the finish?

Yes, you want a product called Kure N Seal. It's an organic solvent
based
product that produces a high gloss finish. You can apply it with a
roller or
spray it on. This stuff is tough and lasts, unlike the acrylic water
based
products. It's available at online places that sell stamped concrete
products,
which is where I got mine.