Posted to comp.dcom.cabling,rec.video.cable-tv,alt.home.repair,alt.cable-tv,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
szilagyic szilagyic is offline

Default RG-6 QS, top brands?

On Apr 7, 12:38 am, "Steve Barker"
wrote:
cool. I already got the green connector today from another seller $16 for a
hundred plus $16 to ship G . Still a deal. Going after the tool now.

thanks for the info.

--
Steve Barker

"Carl Navarro" wrote in message

On Fri, 6 Apr 2007 15:58:29 -0500, "Steve Barker"
wrote:

Carl, is ebay item 320099467506 along the right lines?

Yep, that's the tool, here's the reference to my Detroit Connection

http://cgi.ebay.com/100-DIGICON-DS6Q...TORS-FOR-RG6-Q...

Carl

I too purchased some of the Digicon fittings (DS6 and DS6Q) on Ebay.
Have already replaced some of my crimp-on fittings on some older RG-6
and also the new RG-6 QS, and noticed some signal improvement on a few
stations. They have completely eliminated some minor interference we
were seeing from our 30 db amp. These are great fittings, especially
for the price.

Just wanted to mention that I also got the Zenith ZDS-5061 compression
tool for $15 on Ebay, and it works great with these fittings.

Thanks again for all of the info!

--
Chris