Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Paulaner@nospam.com is offline

Default Clearing vegetation on gravel driveway - anything more permanent than roundup?

I live near a river that feeds into the Chesapeake bay. My kids swim
in this river, but unfortunately the water quality advisories are
becoming more frequent.

Anyway, I use a flat head shovel and a rake to clear weeds from my
gravel driveway. The white stones are dirty when you turn them over,
but they blend right back in after a good rain.

On 12 Apr 2007 23:47:25 -0700, "dean" wrote:

Is there a plant killer that will last for a whole year? Seems that
round up only lasts a month or two and then I have to do it all over
again!