Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,news.groups,alt.culture.alaska,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.woodworking
miguel miguel is offline

Default All hail Sean Monaghan, expert troll! (was: Good news this morning)

Kali wrote:
miguel said:
: Kali wrote:
: Brave Sir Cujo DeSockpuppet said:
: : miguel:
: : Seanstain:

: : Including the faux Tinfoil Sombrero' listings (which were never actually
: : presented in any official manner, BTW)?

: : It was ingenious, using Vince's irrationality last month as predicate
: : for yours.

: : Projection noted, smegboi. Whine some more, pleace.

: LOL I like the "What about my torll, huh? Well, huh?"

: Kali

: http://groups.google.com/group/alt.u...5182e5 6990bd

: LOL

Maybe Rhonda will nominate you for the Salinger HL&S? And mabye
someone will second. Then you can compete with Sean in the court
of public opinion at the end of the month.

Most of the electorate is, to put it charitably, sub-rational.