Posted to uk.d-i-y
Me Me is offline

Default Makita Circular Saws

"Perry (News)" wrote in message
After a recent unfortunate experience with a B&Q Performance Pro
circular saw, I'm in need of a replacement.

I have had a couple of PP items and find that they do go wrong after
occasional use but if you know a bit about repairing things it is usually
something as easy as replacing a faulty set of brushes or repairing a loose
or broken wire to the switch. I have been impressed with what you get for
what it costs for PP tools but you have to realise that the build
quality(assembly) is not going to be great. I would love a full set of top
brand tools but can't justify having £1000+ worth of tools just sitting
about for the odd job.