Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
Joe Joe is offline

Default Matching faux stone outside house

On Apr 15, 5:29 am, "Alex" wrote:
Hello,

The house my wife and I are looking at buying has what I'd call faux
stone on the outside of the front, and at some point they added a hole
to the front living room (next to front door) for an A/C unit. I'd
like to patch this up,

snip

If you haven't bought the house, why not have the owner do the repair?
He may have a better idea of the product and you won't have to waste
your time chasing materials for the repair. Insist that it be done
properly or if not, get an estimate of the cost and deduct it from the
selling price. HTH

Joe