Ed Huntress

Default firearms - modern labor saving devices.

"Gunner" wrote in message

Yeah. The guy who calls people who disagree with him "sheeple" and

himself a
"freeman," now calls someone else "arrogant."

You need a better mirror, Gunner.

Ed Huntress

You need a mirror, period Ed. Or else the slave whispering in your ear
"Remember Caesar, thou art mortal" or whatever humbling phrase was
used to be sure that he didn't get too big a head. My hat size is
7 1/4, I suspect at times, you wear a 55 gallon hat. You really need
to get out among the little people more often.

Are they the sheeple or the freemen? How will I tell one from the other? Do
you have a secret handshake or something, or do the sheeple just drool?

You've disparaged a whole segment of the population as "sheeple," puffed
yourself up with the label "freemen," and then called me arrogant to point
out your arrogance.

I think this discussion has come to a revealing end.

Ed Huntress