Posted to rec.woodworking
marc rosen marc rosen is offline

Default Festool T55 Plunge Cut Saw Deal Breakers & a Neener

Hello Charlie,
Thank you very much for your description - and I read every word. I
think I made my decision and now all I need is to set aside some money
for that Domino. I think the introductory price is in effect until
the end of May (According to one local - Maryland - dealer) I was
discussing its expense with another woodworking buddy and I told him
if I build 6 chairs by Thnaksgiving it will prorate out to $160 per
chair but if I decide to make 8 chairs I'll doit it for 125 a seat.
He said to build 10 chairs and give him 2 and said I'd better buy it
so he could borrow it. I think I'll finish my cherry bed first and
then look into buying the Domino once the bed is in place.
Thanks again for your comments; they were very helpful.

Marc