Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,news.groups,alt.culture.alaska,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.woodworking
Rhonda Lea Kirk Rhonda Lea Kirk is offline

Default All hail Sean Monaghan, expert troll! (was: Good news this morning)

"Kali" wrote in message

In , miguel mjc101
@gmail.com said:
On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 17:56:11 -0500, Kali wrote:

In , Cujo
DeSockpuppet said:
miguel wrote in
news:g195239qf2ca7bbbce2ipdq7jcrn7hopmv@ 4ax.com:

Seanstain:

Including the faux Tinfoil Sombrero' listings (which were never
actually presented in any official manner, BTW)?

It was ingenious, using Vince's irrationality last month as
predicate for yours.

Projection noted, smegboi. Whine some more, pleace.

LOL I like the "What about my torll, huh? Well, huh?"

Kali

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.u...5182e5 6990bd

LOL

Maybe Rhonda will nominate you for the Salinger HL&S? And mabye
someone will second. Then you can compete with Sean in the court
of public opinion at the end of the month.

As a nominee for a couple of kook awards--as well as a momentary wearer
of a tinfoil sombrero--I wouldn't think of nominating anyone for
anything.

FYI, he predicted--at the same time we figured everything out--that no
matter how well his troll went, he wouldn't get a nom, much less an
award.

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

You must be the change you wish to see