Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,news.groups,alt.culture.alaska,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.woodworking
Kali Kali is offline

Default All hail Sean Monaghan, expert troll! (was: Good news this morning)

In , miguel mjc101
@gmail.com said:
: On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 17:56:11 -0500, Kali wrote:
:
: In , Cujo
: DeSockpuppet said:
: : miguel wrote in news:g195239qf2ca7bbbce2ipdq7jcrn7hopmv@
: : 4ax.com:
: :
: : Seanstain:
: :
: : Including the faux Tinfoil Sombrero' listings (which were never actually
: : presented in any official manner, BTW)?
: :
: : It was ingenious, using Vince's irrationality last month as predicate
: : for yours.
: :
: : Projection noted, smegboi. Whine some more, pleace.
:
: LOL I like the "What about my torll, huh? Well, huh?"
:
: Kali
:
:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.u...5182e5 6990bd
:
: LOL

Maybe Rhonda will nominate you for the Salinger HL&S? And mabye
someone will second. Then you can compete with Sean in the court
of public opinion at the end of the month.

Kali
--
"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called
research, would it?"