Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,news.groups,alt.culture.alaska,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.woodworking
Art Deco Art Deco is offline

Default All hail Sean Monaghan, expert troll! (was: Good news this morning)

Kali wrote:

In , Cujo
DeSockpuppet said:
: miguel wrote in news:g195239qf2ca7bbbce2ipdq7jcrn7hopmv@
: 4ax.com:
:
: Seanstain:
:
: Including the faux Tinfoil Sombrero' listings (which were never actually
: presented in any official manner, BTW)?
:
: It was ingenious, using Vince's irrationality last month as predicate
: for yours.
:
: Projection noted, smegboi. Whine some more, pleace.

LOL I like the "What about my torll, huh? Well, huh?"

"Jes' trollin', G'uv!"

"Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Deco?
The section is clearly attributed to Art Deco, not to you, Deco."
-- Dr. David Tholen

"Who is "David Tholen", Daedalus? Still suffering from
attribution problems?"
-- Dr. David Tholen