Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,news.groups,alt.culture.alaska,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.woodworking
Cujo DeSockpuppet Cujo DeSockpuppet is offline

Default All hail Sean Monaghan, expert troll! (was: Good news this morning)

miguel wrote in news:g195239qf2ca7bbbce2ipdq7jcrn7hopmv@
4ax.com:

Seanstain:

Including the faux Tinfoil Sombrero' listings (which were never actually
presented in any official manner, BTW)?

It was ingenious, using Vince's irrationality last month as predicate
for yours.

Projection noted, smegboi. Whine some more, pleace.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls
in dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.