Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,news.groups,alt.culture.alaska,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.woodworking
Sean Monaghan Sean Monaghan is offline

Default All hail Sean Monaghan, expert troll! (was: Good news this morning)

On 15 Apr 2007 21:23:47 GMT, Peter J Ross wrote:

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 20:19:59 +0000, Sean Monaghan
wrote in news.groups:

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 18:58:44 -0000, "Vito Kuhn"
wrote:

Art Deco wrote:

[...]
Oh, and Frito, for such an usenet god as yourself, your sig is
malformed.

Why, swine? Because I limit it to four lines like all decent people do?

A sig like yours needs at least *six* lines, Frito.

I recommend that you add the following two lines -

http://www.caballista.org/auk/kookle.php?search=kuhn
http://www.alcatroll.com/sean/frito/

But those websites don't exist! Frito has removed them, and will
remove all other swine sites too! Soon! He'll do it soon! Very soon,
you cyberthug!

Nice troll, Sean. I especially like the fact that you didn't have to
post to Usenet at all in order to make it work. How many victims were
there?

Including the faux Tinfoil Sombrero' listings (which were never actually
presented in any official manner, BTW)?

I'm not the type to do body counts, but thanks. I do these things for
fun; for *my own* entertainment, and for the entertainment of *everyone*
involved. Gary Burnore's most excellent torll of the ASA netKKKops was an
inspiration, though ours (Cujo's & mine - yep, teh lesbian wuzzinonnit)
was executed in an entirely different way.

Frito probably counts as a double victim, given how he was
foaming with book-burning[1] delight here in news.groups and also in
AUK. He subscribed to AUK just to brag about how your factual site was
taken down! Was he trolled hard or what?

Seeing Frito, G-Dolf, and BowTie all try & take 'credit' for the 'LART'
was the best part.

[1]Thanks to Wayne Brown for posting the book-burning analogy. Unlike
Tim Skirvin, I credit my sources.

--
Official FAQ for Alt.Usenet.Kooks: http://www.caballista.org/auk

COOSN-266-06-58907; Hammer of Thor - August 2005

Barbara Woodhouse Memorial "Dog Whistle" Award, Winning Trainer

Pierre Salinger Memorial "Hook, Line & Sinker" awards -
March 2005, July 2005, August 2005, August 2006, February 2007

[Co-] Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler