Gary Coffman

Default firearms - modern labor saving devices.

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 05:18:59 GMT, Gunner wrote:
Ok, Gary, where would YOU go if you were in my shoes? And how do you
suggest I pay for the move? What do I do with the ex and her
declining health, the bi-polar clinically depressive son and my
daughter-in-law and the new grand daughter, 6 dogs, a **** load of
feral and domestic cats, a decent machine shop and a house I may loose
because of $6000.00 back land rent in the next couple months, that is
virtually unsellable except at a huge loss?

Do you expect the value of anything you own to rebound in the next two
months? Unlikely, right? So add up *everything* you have at the price you
can get for it in the next 30 days. Don't worry about what you paid for it,
don't worry about what you *hoped* it might be worth some day. Now add
up everything you owe. Subtract the latter from the former. That's what
you're worth right now.

If the number is greater than the cost of bus tickets for you and your
four dependents, you're ready to liquidate and move on.

So Gary, who wants to hire a 50 yr old toothless redneck from
California with this much baggage?

I've already found you a job at the QuikTrip, paying twice what you're
grossing now, and with a medical and dental insurance program. All
you have to do is show up. After the asset sale, your baggage should
be hand carryable.

Take as much time as you need.

Didn't take long. What you have to understand is that what you're
doing now is *not working*, and decide to start doing something else.
I understand that it is painful to give up "stuff", familiar surroundings,
comfortable old patterns of behavior, etc, but you can't let that ruin
your life.

You're going down the drain in two months anyway by your own
admission. Act now, while you still can, salvage what you can of
your financial life, and move on.

You don't have to take that job at the QuikTrip, there are plenty
of other jobs going begging that pay better than what you're doing
now, JB Hunt is always looking for drivers, but you have to do
*something that works*, and do it soon. Otherwise you will be
out on the street, with nothing in your pocket, and no prospects
of anything coming along to change that.

Gary