Posted to alt.home.repair
Just Joshin Just Joshin is offline

Default Silverfish

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 06:32:30 -0500, Mike Hartigan
wrote:

They're ba-a-a-a-a-a-ck! We've been without these things since
November. They reappeared a couple weeks ago when we had a warm
spell, so I'm assuming that they're coming from the attic - probably
through the recessed lights above the whirlpool that they seem to
favor. I've got a couple pounds of boric acid for this purpose, but
how do I get it into their space? I'd like to avoid climbing up into
the attic, particularly because I'm afraid of my reaction if I lift
the insulation and suddenly see a million of them scurrying for
cover. They're harmless, but in large numbers, they're really,
really creepy!

They have to work to get their food, if you find you have many, cut
off their food supply. So, I've been told.

tom @ www.WorkAtHomePlans.com