Posted to rec.woodworking
VeryLargeCorp VeryLargeCorp is offline

Default So, do I need to adjust my trunnions?

That seems like a very good suggestion. It's a pretty new saw and
maybe something came loose... If anyone has suggestions on what
specifically I might be looking for, I could sure use the help! (I
wish it were as simple as a wobble blade!)

DS

On Apr 15, 1:18 pm, (Larry W) wrote:

Is that a 1/4 inch? Would sure seem to indicate that something loosened up
dramatically. (You didn't forget to remove a wobble dado, did you?)

If the saw got out of adjustment by that much suddenly, it is possible
something else came loose or even broke, I would give everything
a good visual inspection before adjusting the trunions. On my saw, there
is a C-clip that retains the arbor. It popped off once and had me
rally scratching my head until I noticed it was missing.

--
Often wrong, never in doubt.