Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,news.groups,alt.culture.alaska,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.woodworking
Sean Monaghan Sean Monaghan is offline

Default Good news this morning

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 18:58:44 -0000, "Vito Kuhn"
wrote:

Art Deco wrote:

[...]
Oh, and Frito, for such an usenet god as yourself, your sig is
malformed.

Why, swine? Because I limit it to four lines like all decent people do?

A sig like yours needs at least *six* lines, Frito.

I recommend that you add the following two lines -

http://www.caballista.org/auk/kookle.php?search=kuhn
http://www.alcatroll.com/sean/frito/

Some people CARE about usenet, not that I expect you to understand why.

--
Vito Kuhn
Member, Big-8 Dead Groups Task Force

--
Official FAQ for Alt.Usenet.Kooks: http://www.caballista.org/auk

COOSN-266-06-58907; Hammer of Thor - August 2005

Barbara Woodhouse Memorial "Dog Whistle" Award, Winning Trainer

Pierre Salinger Memorial "Hook, Line & Sinker" awards -
March 2005, July 2005, August 2005, August 2006, February 2007

[Co-] Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler