Posted to alt.home.repair
Caya Caya is offline

Default Another Tankless Water Heater Question

I take back what I said about the house being all-electric- the heat
is oil. Duh.

I forget just what calculations my husband used to determine that the
water heater was the electricity-hog- it might have been the plumber
we had come in that told him this, but also I think he arrived at this
conclusion himself. He is Mr. Mathematics & so likely his figures are
correct. Yes, I'm pretty clueless on all this. I'll have to go & ask,
I'm curious now.

But I can bake a mean pie, or bake most anything else you name :-D
And quilt, crochet, sew, cook, garden, etc etc, none of which HE can
do :-D