Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.engr.electrical.compliance,alt.radio.satellite
Radio Matthew Radio Matthew is offline

Default Bathtub wall tiles peeling...

On 4/14/07 10:59 AM, in article GD8Uh.2552$h8.1037@trnddc06, "James Sweet"
wrote:

I guess the previous owner had an old bathtub/tiles sprayed with some
kind of white enamel paint or something because some of the edges of the
tiles that are hit by water constantly are starting to peel/crack off
exposing the original ugly tile underneath.

I bought "porc-a-fix" at home depot and was going to give that a try to
prevent water from getting into the tiles and peeling it inside out, but
is there a more common way to touch-up the tiles treated with such an
overcoat? Are there spray-on glossy white enamel paints I should use
instead?

Any tips/suggestions much appreciated!

Okay, here's what I want you to do:

1. Head to Wal-Mart and buy a jar of white-out.
2. Go home, open the jar, apply the white-out.
3. After about fifteen minutes of the white-out not working, get
frustrated.
4. Throw the white-out out in a fit of fury.
5. Realize that now would be a good time to relax to some music.
6. Call 1-800-XM-RADIO and subscribe to XM music.
7. Mellow out to XM, then come back to the newsgroup.

Hope this helps

---
View my blog: radiomatthew.com
Stream 24 internet radio: radiomatthew.com/stream24