Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair

Default I DESTROYED MY TELEVISION SET.

b wrote:

On 14 abr, 07:12, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
b wrote:

On 13 abr, 18:25, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
b wrote:

On 13 abr, 08:10, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Names like Eeyore, Homer J Simpson, Bill Sloman top the list, but
there are dozens of others. Do a little digging and you'll see what I
mean.

why would anyone want to criticize the US?

Jealousy, or ignorance, is my guess. Either that, or they just love
telling lies.

what lies etc. have you encountered? I'm intrigued. Can't say I've
noticed a great deal on this NG, perhaps you could point me in the
direction of the relevant threads.

A lot of it is on news:alt.binaries.schematics which isn't archived.
Look for the names I mentioned in the Google groups archives, in the
sci.electronics and alt.electronics groups. For instance, Bill Sloman
made a claim that the US kept changing their food safety standards so
his relatives couldn't export beef to the US. Others rant about nuclear
power, the vehicles we drive, health care, food safety and any other
garbage you can come up with. It would be easier for you to take a look
at the archives with the names I gave, than for me to post pages of
links. Add US or United States to your search to help filter out other
posts.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell