Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
SHOOTER1 SHOOTER1 is offline

Default What Happened??????

I have been absent from this group for some time. Imagine my suprise when I
returned and found no one home. I remember about 1.5 yrs ago that there
would be at least 50 new posts per day. Did the regular posters (Daryl F.
etc) go somewhere else or is there a problem on my end w/ my ISP?

--
Nic

"Firearms stand next in importance to the
Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and
keystone under independence. From the hour the Pilgrims landed, to the
present day, events, occurrences and tendencies prove that to ensure
peace, security and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally
indispensable. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains
evil interference -- they deserve a place of honor with all that's
good."

George Washington: