Posted to rec.woodworking

Default David - More thoughts on HVLP an waterborne

On Apr 14, 11:52 am, "Joe" wrote:
Nailshooter,

It wasn't directed at me, but thanks for posting as I too am trying to learn
my HVLP system. This is some good info.

JC

Thanks, Joe. I am hoping others will chime in here with their
thoughts as there is a lot of great experience in finishing around
here.

Especially for commercial work, I am seeing that HVLP may be madatory
sooner than later, and work with water borne products seems inevtable
since they are actually getting better by leaps and bounds.

One of Jeff Jewitt's (I am almost positive it is Jeff's) water based
lacquers is supposed to actually be a build finish. He also has water
based shellac. The chemistry boggles the mind.

Glad you enjoyed the post.

Robert