Gunner

Default firearms - modern labor saving devices.

On 13 Mar 2004 21:40:19 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

Ok, Gary, where would YOU go if you were in my shoes? And how do you
suggest I pay for the move? What do I do with the ex and her
declining health, the bi-polar clinically depressive son and my
daughter-in-law and the new grand daughter, 6 dogs, a **** load of
feral and domestic cats, a decent machine shop and a house I may loose
because of $6000.00 back land rent in the next couple months, that is
virtually unsellable except at a huge loss?

So Gary, who wants to hire a 50 yr old toothless redneck from
California with this much baggage?

Take as much time as you need.

I've always considered the 'I know what *your* problem is'
discussions to be in very poor taste. But seeing as you asked,
it sounds to me as though you might consider moving to a
good paying job, in any location. Granted you are doing your
relatives a service by staying where you are, but in the
long run you might do best for them by travelling to wherever
the best-paying job you can find happens to be. Live on the
cheap where you can, and send money to the relatives.

Im waiting. Who and where?

Now given that I really do not fully comprehend your situation
I realize that this advise could be 100% wrong for any number
of reasons, having to do with that specific situation. The
first question would be, could you cut the local obligations
loose long enough to strike out and establish yourself elsewhere.

Jim

I bet you abandon kittens too.

Gunner

please reply to:

"Gun Control, the theory that a 110lb grandmother should
fist fight a 250lb 19yr old criminal"