inquilaabi inquilaabi is offline
Junior Member

Hi Ben,

I’m having a few problems with the schematic diagram and the actual circuit itself; they seem to be different! The schematic diagram does not seen to relate to the circuitry of the tape deck. I have got hold of the full service manual for the RS-TR373 and its not the same as the actual circuit either... it is so confusing the PCB circuits/layouts are completely different from what’s stated in the service manual. This may explain the difference in the component values you quoted earlier. The tape deck is definitely RS-TR373; it says it all over!!

Is there any light you can shed on this??

Kind regards,

inquilaabi