Posted to alt.home.repair
Caya Caya is offline

Default Another Tankless Water Heater Question

Can you clever folks tell me about this one? My husband did an
excellent job installing our tankless water heater. I was out of town
that weekend, but given his record for thoroughness, handiness with
tools, & researching how exactly to do something right, I believe he
put it all in right. It is this one right he http://www.ho****erheater.com/model-h-28-4.htm

However, now I can't get a hot shower!! I had nice long hot showers
with the tank system, but now, nope!! It starts off and builds up to
scalding water pretty quickly, if I crank it all the way up. Then I
push it back down to the correct temperature. But then it quickly
tapers off after a minute or two, and the rest of the shower is
lukewarm! It will get a little hotter & then colder in turns, which is
also annoying; but never gets hot, even if I push it all the way back
to the maximum. It's definitely not a comfortable showering
temperature, even.

Any ideas?