Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair

Default I DESTROYED MY TELEVISION SET.

b wrote:

On 13 abr, 18:25, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
b wrote:

On 13 abr, 08:10, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
b wrote:

On 9 abr, 21:36, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
b wrote:

(sigh) sounds like the american way - use of gratuitous force and
violence. And spam.
-B.

WHOIS results for 141.76.45.34
Generated bywww.DNSstuff.com
Location: Germany [City: Dresden, Sachsen]

So much for it being the American way?

(sigh ...again)...Read it properly. it says ' SOUNDS LIKE the
american way ', not IS the american way! .

SIGH! Read it for yourself (even though you wrote it). It is just
another backhanded slur from Spain, against the US.

please explain. what are the others, if this is 'another' and
'backhanded'?? how?

Read usenet for a while. There are a number of Europeans and a couple
Canadians who Damn the US at every chance, even if they have to make up
the whole story, rather than just twist a few facts. Its quite common on
the sci.electronics.* hierarchy.

Backhanded as in, they don't come right out and say what they mean.
Instead they try to turn it into a sick little joke so they can claim
innocence when called on their comments.

Names like Eeyore, Homer J Simpson, Bill Sloman top the list, but
there are dozens of others. Do a little digging and you'll see what I
mean.

why would anyone want to criticize the US?

Jealousy, or ignorance, is my guess. Either that, or they just love
telling lies.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell