Default Arts and Crafts Network Software

On 13 Mar 2004 20:56:56 -0800, (CraigJ) wrote:

Hello my name is Craig, I am a Craft Software programmer and I
have recently developed a Craft Internet Networking program for
download.

Thank you I am not trying to be intrusive by posting
this message, I am simply looking for a few people who are really
interested in posting content and helping to test the software.

Craig

Have you ever looked up the definition for "shill"?

From:
(CraigJ)
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.beads
Subject: have you used this
Date: 1 Feb 2004 22:21:43 -0800

Has anyone ever used a program Craftpipeline? I downloaded it a
few days ago, it looks like a pretty good program, it says you
can send and retrieve images and files of your work to people
directly, you know from your computer to theirs, it looks ok,
but whenever i start it up and look for other people I never see
anyone else there using it. Has anyone else used it? It's at the
url
www.craftpipeline.com