Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Rotozip: goodgawd...

"ATP*" wrote in
:

"Proctologically Violated©®"
wrote in message ...
It was, in fact, ATP who stated he was a dry-waller, and that the
contractors he knows still use the keyhole saw.

I am not a drywaller. I have, however, installed quite a bit of rock
over a 35 year period, and used a PC drywall router with the drywall
bit. It has some advantages but is far from being universally adopted.
It is mostly homeowners who can't do the smallest job without bringing
out all of their "labor saving" tools. Meanwhile, a skilled guy with
some hand tools would already be halfway done.

As Tim Taylor would say; "more Power,Arggh...!" 8-)

(Home Improvement,"Tool Time")

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik