Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair
ATP* ATP* is offline

Default Rotozip: goodgawd...

"Proctologically Violated©®" wrote in
message ...
It was, in fact, ATP who stated he was a dry-waller, and that the
contractors he knows still use the keyhole saw.

I am not a drywaller. I have, however, installed quite a bit of rock over a
35 year period, and used a PC drywall router with the drywall bit. It has
some advantages but is far from being universally adopted. It is mostly
homeowners who can't do the smallest job without bringing out all of their
"labor saving" tools. Meanwhile, a skilled guy with some hand tools would
already be halfway done.