Posted to alt.home.repair
Art Art is offline

Default Bathtub wall tiles peeling...

It might be a poor refinishing job. We had two bathrooms tiles refinished
in the previous house and with reasonable care it held up for a good 5 years
until we moved.

"G" wrote in message
I guess the previous owner had an old bathtub/tiles sprayed with some
kind of white enamel paint or something because some of the edges of the
tiles that are hit by water constantly are starting to peel/crack off
exposing the original ugly tile underneath.

I bought "porc-a-fix" at home depot and was going to give that a try to
prevent water from getting into the tiles and peeling it inside out, but
is there a more common way to touch-up the tiles treated with such an
overcoat? Are there spray-on glossy white enamel paints I should use
instead?

Any tips/suggestions much appreciated!