Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
todd todd is offline

Default Nailgun injuries soar among weekend warriors

"Lee Michaels" wrote in message
. ..

"Pete C." wrote

Dunno, but I think CNN.com needs to get a clue since the article
specifically refers to pneumatic nail guns and the pic they used shows a
nice Hilti powder actuated nail gun, a rather different item. Of course
why would we expect the media to research properly or know the slightest
thing about any kind of gun...

Guns = BAD = Screaming Headlines and Sensationalist TV Fare.

That is all the meadia types know.

Politically incorrect behavior or critical thinking will get them fired.

Do you know how many nails a nail gun holds? It isn't just a nail
gun...it's an assault weapon.

todd