Posted to alt.home.repair
TC TC is offline

Default How difficult to instal a lawn watering system?

dean wrote:

I have one area of around 100' x 100' that I'd like to start watering
automatically. How hard is it to put n those little popup mist
sprayers? Or is it a pro job? Do those things have pumps or work off
regular pressure? (BTW I have a well system, if that makes a
difference).

I have had two installed in two different homes - I perform the maint.
IMHO, the most important part of this very doable project is planning.
You mess this up and the rest will follow suite. I have had to move
sprinkler heads and replace complete sections because the installer's
only plan was the one in his head. Do it right and the average job can
be done (by the non-pro) in two weekends or less.