Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh Lloyd E. Sponenburgh is offline

Default Rotozip: goodgawd...

"Steve B" wrote in message
Sorry. Your comments about the rotozip just made you APPEAR like a
clueless newbie. Apparently you are a clueless experienced person.

You've apparently attributed someone else's post to me. I said the rotozip
style of hand router was a _good_ thing for drywalling. It's easy, quick,
does just what it was made for, and in the basic version, it's inexpensive.

How is that "clueless"? Or is that just your description of anyone who
disagrees with you?

LLoyd