Posted to alt.home.repair
dean dean is offline

Default How difficult to instal a lawn watering system?

On Apr 13, 6:20 am, "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:
"dean" wrote in message

oups.com...

I have one area of around 100' x 100' that I'd like to start watering
automatically. How hard is it to put n those little popup mist
sprayers? Or is it a pro job? Do those things have pumps or work off
regular pressure? (BTW I have a well system, if that makes a
difference).

The hard part is trenching. Pick up some brochures and they will have a lot
of information.
Rain works best for me. Why beat up the well pump just to cut the lawn more
often? Or run the well dry?

You mean I should just make it rain when needed?

How deep are the trenches? I don't have a problem renting a trencher
for a day or two.