Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Air Duct Cleaning ? Results ?

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 22:22:53 -0400, "Nancy Young"
wrote:

Whatever vacuum device the guy used, it was very heavy.
Hurt me to watch him carry it downstairs. At any rate, on

I don't know. How do we know it's not mostly just a big empty box, to
make the customer think he is getting his money's worth!

his way out he said They (his company, I guess) says you should
do this every two years, but I think that's too much. I said Yeah, but
probably more than every 60 years. He laughed.

But, yes, it wasn't like my little shop vac from Home Depot.
Plus it sucked the crud out to the truck.

nancy