Posted to alt.home.repair
camper camper is offline

Default seam separation of fiberglass shower floor

Hi. I have a seam spearation in my shower floor pan...right in the
corner from the floor up to the top of the pan.

the pan lloks liek corian but I don't think it is... it could be
fiberglass since it does not expans when I put paper between the crack
and heat it up...the paper comes right out.

It has a seam in every corner but only one has spearated. I would like
to seal it with something but I am not sure what.
The crack is wide eanough to fit one sheet of paper...that's it and is
about 2 inches long.

any suggestions woudl be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
TR