Posted to alt.home.repair
Kendra Weissbein Kendra Weissbein is offline

Default For ANyone Using An XM Roady

On Apr 10, 9:16 am, "Sitre Magana" wrote:
On Apr 8, 4:32 am, "Robert11" wrote:

Hello:

Realize this is a bit OT for the Group here, but couldn't seem to find a
specific group for this question.
Figure someone here might know, hopefully.

For anyone using anXMRoady in their car.:

Mine has stopped working, and the screen is totally blank.

Is there a fuse in these units ?
Or, a power reset somewhere ?

Any thoughts would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob

I never understood why anybody would pay a fee each month to listen to
radio.

I buy tapes instead, so I can listen to what I want, when I want, and
not Donna Summer played to death.- Hide quoted text -

BUZZSAW ON SIRIUS DOESN'T PLAY ANY DONNA SUMMER, YOU FAT ASS BUCKET OF
CUM.