Posted to alt.home.repair
diablo diablo is offline

Default 14 X 12 Master Bed too small for King bed?

"SK" wrote in message
ups.com...

We almost decided to buy this townhome but I am giving second thoughts
because the Master bedroom is very small. We have a King Bed, 2 night
stands and a small dresser in our rental apartment. I am wondering how
I can fit all of this in a 14 X 12 room.

In 14 X 12 room there is a window on one of the shorter walls and
there are bath & Walk in closet on the opp side wall. I cannot imagine
how i can fit in all the furniture and still leave room for traffic
flow.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
SK

What you could do is get a king size bed with drawers under it. They are a
big room saver.

Brian