Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill in Detroit Bill in Detroit is offline

Default hinge 180 degree hidden,for flushed surface

Robatoy wrote:
On Apr 11, 2:49 pm, Bill in Detroit wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On Apr 11, 9:13 am, wrote:
hi all my question is is there any hinge which satisfy the following,
1.180 degrees of rotation
2.door and cabinent front surface flushed
3.the hinge must be hidden
Soss makes hinges just for this application.
The barrel version is easiest to install, but not for the squeemish.
http://www.soss.com/

I need to get me one of them 25/84 drill bits. ;-)http://www.soss.com/product/features/

. I keep one in my drill collection kit. My index goes from 1/84" to
1" in 84ths.
Doesn't everyone's?

(psssst..don't tell anybody, Bill, but a 10 mm might work...in a
pinch...lol)

Yahhhh, just having some fun with the typo. Being something of a machine
-head, my eyeballs left skid marks when I saw that.

Me? I gots wire sizes, letter sizes, fractionals and mmmmmmmmmm's in a
variety of tip styles and OAL's. If I need a new tip style, I can
probably grind it by hand.

Just can't find any of those 84ths drills. Do you think it could be one
of those Chiwanese spec bits ... the ones made from 'high alloy steel'?

Bill

--
http://nmwoodworks.com/cube

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000733-0, 04/11/2007
Tested on: 4/12/2007 1:30:58 AM