Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Charles Schuler Charles Schuler is offline

Default Anyone NEED these test jigs?

"Michael Black" wrote in message
"Charles Schuler" ) writes:
My Dear Michael:

You are obviously on potent meds or alcohol or both.

Your lack of coherence is alarming. Please check with your primary care
physician.

Charlie Brown

(p.s. Lucy agees)

Since you don't quote, it's hard to be sure which post you are replying
to.

But however much I tend to think the jigs may not be of much value
here, I should point out that Michael has said he's suffering something
at the moment and is taking something for it, so that comment really
is innapropriate.

I find several things inappropriate in this thread, including several of
Michael's comments. My origninal reply was an opinion and was not dripping
in vitriol, as where many subsequent posts.

I don't follow (read) Michael's posts. I know nothing about him and have no
interest in him. If he has a problem, then God bless him and keep him and
heal him ... it is beyond my powers to do so.

Apparently, though, Michael digs up stuff on me ... the "retired" slam is an
obvious off-the-wall, left-hand denegration of one's opponent in a debate
used when one is running out of logical and cogent options.

Look, I am not going to be swayed by any of this. I gave an opinion,
according to a solicitation for any opinion, and will just cary on. That's
how Usenet works. One posts a query and one must expect repsonses that they
feel are inappropriate. They can respond with hubrage and then should
expect, and live with, in-kind responses, or go to a bar and beat the hell
out of those who disagree.

The local playground and local bar behaviors are much evident here.