Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden raden is offline

Default solar lights

In message , Lurch
writes
On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 21:14:41 GMT, raden mused:

I have searched and searched with no joy so I thought I would ask here and
hope for the best.
I am in need of some solar light kits, like the common garden lights but I
dont need the poles etc that come with them. I brought some from the
wholesale warehouse in the hope I could dismantle the electrical parts but
no joy they are moulded into the head of the unit.
If anyone knows where I could get hold of just the solar kits that would be
good but if not a standard garden light that could be dismantled would do.
Thanks in advance.

Something like
http://cpc.farnell.com/jsp/Car,+Leis...nic+Kits/CEBEK
/RJ1/displayProduct.jsp?sku=HK00396.?

HOW MUCH ?????????????

Go to Shrewsbury Sunday market -

Wonder where that is now they've built Tescos on it?

Have they already done that ?

buy a set of four solar garden lights
for a tenner - discard the bits you don't want

Ever tried dismantling the damn things.

Well, I have actually - the blue LED came adrift on one (REAL dry joint
!)

--
geoff