Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] AAllc.architects@gmail.com is offline

Default What do you think of Dixie Chopper mowers?

On Apr 11, 2:45 pm, "dean" wrote:
I just might (very slim possibility, depends on wife) be investing
around 5K on a Dixie Chopper zero turn lawn mower. Of course, I would
never wear it out, but I recon I could mow my lawn in half the time,
for the next 20 years. But I digress....

What do people think of Dixie Chopper as a brand. Are there any other
competing brands I should consider? The huskies are a little more
expensive, I need the smallest one to fit through a fence gate. I have
1 acre of grass.

Thanks for any useful tips!

Dean

Friend does lawns for a living.
He's owned a couple of brands over the last few years.
Bought a Dixie Chopper a few months ago and loves it.