geoff

Default Weird mouse problem solved...

In message , John Rumm
writes
geoff wrote:

Somehow I feel that penis enlargement techniques might nor suit you..

Especially if you get it caught in the fan

A friend works for a company that rent out AV kit for corporate do's
etc. Hence quite often he finds himself at various functions driving
some bit of AV gear, and running slide shows etc.

One such occation was a big NHS conference where amoung other things
discussed were some of the strange "accidents" thet the A&E people have
to deal with.

Apparently one of the most common causes of penile shaft injury in the
UK is (or was - this was a few years ago now) - the Dustbuster type of
rechargeable mini vacuum cleaners. Apparently some of them have a
rotating fan blade with sharp edges not that far from the nose of the
machine. I will leave the rest to your collective imaginations!

Salami anyone?

Only if he's rolled it in crushed peppers first

--
geoff